Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30DBJ: Day 1


Your Favorite Song

Honestly, this is not fair for the first question. It's so HARD! Every time a new song comes out I declare it "my FAVORITE song" or tell the people around me "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" (Yes, I shout it.) 

To determine my favorite song, I went to my iTunes account to see what song I've played the most. So coming in with a whopping 42 plays is....

Somebody To Love, Glee Cast version

To be fair, when I got my new computer I had to re-import all of my music so my previous play counts were lost. But honestly, I do love Somebody To Love (including the Queen version, of course) and will always rock out to it whenever it comes on.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Love Queen. Love.
    My favorite song by them is Don't Stop me Now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do the 'OMG I love this SONG!!' thing too.. Probably too much. I actually think of you when I hear Somebody to Love after seeing the video from your reception! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE ARE SOUL MATES, seriously. I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that song too!! have you heard Vitamin String Quartet's version, sooooooooooo good!!! i also really love Nelly's new song right now, have you heard that one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is that my favorite song ever? I blame your wedding :) such a good song.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?