Friday, September 10, 2010

30DBJ: Day 10


A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of Me

Oh friends, today is your lucky day. I actually have a TON of pictures on my computer from over 10 years ago. Because I love you all so much and think you're the best readers out there, you get to see me in all of my awkward childhood glory. 
 
 At a friend's salon-themed birthday party.

This was when Madonna's song Vogue was popular I think.
(Blurred the other face to protect the innocent.)

Proof that my mom did not love me. 
WHY would you give a curly-haired child BANGS?

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Salon themed birthday party?? I want one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'mmmmmmmmm actually dying over your vogue pose. Literally dying.

    I went to a salon themed party once but we each got a styrofoam head that we got to add yarn hair to and draw on make up. I had that thing for YEARS. 'Twas quite proud.

    Yours looks like more fun though, in retrospect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh salon themed party....these pics make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?