Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pages

I love blogs that have tabs with "About Me" or "Contact" info. Luckily, you don't have to be a HTML wiz to create these because Blogger has done it for you!

Last night I played around with the "Pages" feature and created a few of my own. Directly below the header you'll find a page for my wedding blog (Burning River Bride), a page where you can contact me directly (aleapbegins {at} gmail {dot} com) and the page I'm most excited about, My Favorite Recipes!

So browse around, drop me a line, and figure out what you're making for dinner tonight!

Have you used Blogger's "Pages" feature or something similar on your blog?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! We just tried the Chicken & Artichokes in a White Wine Sauce last week - delicious!! Love that you added that page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo LOVE the recipe page! Superb! I'm not much of an online recipe person, I tend to use old stand bys, whip up random stuff or buy new fancy cookbooks. Buttt I looked at the shrimp pasta in the foil package and just about died. I may have to make that tonight. Nomnom.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?