Friday, September 17, 2010

30DBJ: Day 17


An Art Piece

My good friend Sophie is an AMAZING artist. She even designed my wedding invitations! I'm kind of obsessed with her work and hope to someday hang a painting of hers in my home, I just can't quite afford it at the moment. I couldn't pick just one, so I chose a few of my favorites.*





Incredible, right??

*I stole these pics from her facebook so PLEASE do not take them without my consent. I will literally hurt some one if they try to pass these off as their own. Believe that.
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love allll of these. I love love love art... my fave was prob Robert Rauschenberg and his Combines exhibit was one of the BEST I saw in my life. Bed is my favorite piece... when I got to see it in person it was AWESOMEEEEE! The whole scandal with Jasper Johns doesn't hurt either. I love drama even with artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added you to my reader! I've been browsing this new blog and loving it! I loooooooooove that art--it's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?