Thursday, September 23, 2010

30DBJ: Day 23


A YouTube Video 

I'll admit, I'm not a huge YouTube person. I like watching music videos and stuff, but the Chocolate Rain guy and others...I never really got the appeal. However, there is one video that I absolutely adore and that makes me giggle every time. YouTube wouldn't let me embed it here, but I found it on Funny or Die and was able to get the code from there. Ha, suck it, YouTube! I love boxers and we hope to adopt one or two some day. This video is a great display of their playful behavior. Be sure to watch all the way to the end!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for boxer love! I love that video, it makes me giggle every single time. I might be bais though since we have an Boxer / American Bulldog cross.... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want a trampoline!!!!!!! Can you imagine my pugs just floppin and bouncin all over it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That boxer is SO cute! I can't believe he didn't fall off! He has skillz.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?