Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30DBJ: Day 14


A Non-Fictional Book

I can't help it, I'm obsessed with Jen Lancaster and have to recommend yet another book of hers. I like to read things in order, so after you read Bitter is the New Black, pick up Bright Lights, Big Ass


Just like the rest of her books, Bright Lights filled with hilarious anecdotes about her husband, her animals, and life in the big city (Chicago). If you weren't hooked by her first memoir, you definitely will be after reading her 2nd. Also, Jen, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!
 

2 comments:

  1. Whether she replies or not.... SHE LOVES YOU TOO. (And so do I, duh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this one yet... I reallllllllly need to start reading again. I haven't read ONE book since I got engaged yet I still continue to purchase them. I have like 10 brand new books that I have purchased over the past year and a half that I need to crack open.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?