Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30DBJ: Day 22


A Website 

Most of the websites I love and visit are blogs. I'm sure this is not surprising to most of you, but among my "real life" friends, I think I'm in the minority. There are just so many fabulous writers, both "big time" and "little people" (like me), and I love reading them all. It was hard to pick just one, but there is a daily read that I can never get enough of:

 
 TLo! These two fabulous men write about fashion, Project Runway, a slew of other TV shows (including Glee!) and pop culture. I want to hang out with them, but what would I wear?? Right before my wedding I had a dream that they critiqued my wedding look and luckily loved it. Well, I tweeted that to them (@tomandlorenzo) and they responded! It honestly made my life (I *may* have teared up a bit. It meant a lot and I was emotional due to the wedding. Shut up.) 

If you're not already a reader and you love fashion, opinions, occasional bitchiness, and all-around fabulosity, be sure to add them to your reader stat!
 

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love them, I'd totally tear up too if they tweeted back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, I love projectrungay too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your school mascot?
    http://bucknuts.com/index.php/Football-Article/what-is-rufus-bobcat-thinking/menu-id-1346.html

    tisk, tisk, tisk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading blogs too. And yeah, most of my real-life friends don't understand ... haha.

    I looooved the series Tom and Lorenzo did on the Mad Men costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think about that?